1. I've tried everything. How do I know Supple® will work for me?
Supple® provides the body with the building blocks of cartilage, glucosamine and chondroitin, to augment the strengthening and repairing process and 10 important vitamins and minerals that facilitate joint repair and inhibit oxidative injury. Supple® has the highest quality USP glucosamine and chondroitin, the most rigorously tested joint health supplements in the world. The quality of ingredients in Supple® have been used by over 12 million Europeans for over 20 years and have been rigorously clinically tested by the United States National Institute of Health.
2. What is the Supple® 3-Step Solution?
If you follow the Supple® 3-Step Solution, you will see a difference. The 3 simple steps are as follows:
• Step One: Drink one can of Supple® every day to comfort, protect and repair the structures that make up your joints.
• Step Two: Begin the right kind of fitness program as outlined in the book 'Strong Women and Men Beat Arthritis' that includes strength training (to strengthen the muscles around your joints - that act as your joint’s first shock absorbers), stretching (to keep your muscles and joints flexible and to increase the range-of-motion of your joints), and low-impact aerobics (such as riding a recumbent bicycle, to keep your joints lubricated).
• Step Three: Lose weight, to reduce the strain on our joints. Remember, for every 20 pounds you are overweight, you place an additional 120 pound strain on your knees and hips as you walk down stairs or rise from sitting.
3. How many times a day do I need to take Supple®?
Once a day is all you need.
4. How long does it take for Supple® to start working?
You will feel a significant difference in a few weeks. And every week you will feel better.
5. How long should I take Supple® for?
You should continue to take Supple® every day.
6. What results will I see if I take Supple®?
Supple® comforts, protects and repair your joints. You will feel less discomfort and less stiffness. You will experience more mobility. You will see the best results if you combine taking Supple® with the nutrition and exercise program outlined in the New York Times Bestselling book 'Strong Women and Men Beat Arthritis'.
7. What is the shelf life of Supple®?
The shelf life of Supple® is currently 18 months.
8. Does Supple® need to be refrigerated?
Supple®, like all beverages, is best when refrigerated or over ice. But Supple® is shelf stable and can be stored at room temperature.
9. When should I drink Supple® during the day?
You can drink Supple® at any time during the day, with or without meals.
10. Do I need to drink Supple® all at once?
Yes. You need to drink Supple® all at once so will you receive the appropriate concentration of active ingredients in your bloodstream. If you do not drink Supple® in a single sitting, you may reduce its effectiveness.
11. Can I have Supple® over ice or cut with water?
Yes. You can have Supple® over ice or cut with water and it will not reduce its effectiveness.